Elloise Jahng (장엘리)
- Elloise Jahng (엘로이스 장), but I also have a Korean name 장엘리 (Jahng Elly).
2. Where were you born?
- I was born in London and grew up in 8 different countries. I used to have my British passport but I am nationally Korean now.
3. When did you start working for Arirang?
- I started hosting in January 2010 and also hosted a corner called "Elly in Style" in , Arirang Radio.
I really enjoyed introducing fashion & make-up style of K-Pop stars with Aron. Now I am back with .
4. Are you a gastromer?
- With no hesitation I would say "Yes."
That doesn't mean I am picky with food. (I can almost eat anything except chestnut which I am allergic to.)
Thanks to my mom, I think my senses are relatively sentive and developed.
My mom being a chef herself, she really taught me how to cook and taste different kinds of ingredients since I was a child (I would say almost anything...).
That really helped me to develop my senses.
Plus, I love wine & malt whiskey with fruity, nutty, and spicy flavour.
5. Favorite Korean Food?
- Not easy to pick only one but I am really into Temple Food(cuisine) these days which is best for our bodies and also delicious on our palates.
- I want to be an MC like Oprah Winfrey who is also a global ambassador of Korean culture.
7. Motto in life?
- "Never give up!"