Every weekday morning on "Sunnyside Up", DJ Jenny will make sure you get your daily dose of updated domestic and international news. Also, she'll fill you in on all things from sports to useful tips, chit chats on Korean culture, lifestyle tips, and more!
- What’s Up Today (Domestic News)
- - We’ll be delivering the latest headliners and issues in Korea
- Jeju News
- - World Natural Heritage Jeju! During this time, we’ll share endless stories on exciting news that come up in Jejudo Island!
- Around the World (International News)
- - At this time, we’ll be delivering updated news from all around the world!
- Sunnyside Up’s Quiz Quiz
- - A fun way to learn more about Korea! By participating in this daily Quiz Quiz event, it will be to learn something new and win great prizes!
- Issues in News
- - A segment where we connect to a reporter or an expert and take a deeper look into the latest daily issues in the nation
- Sports Flash
- - Sport fanatics, join here!
- Sports Flash will bring your daily updates on domestic and international sports as well as the inside scoop on star athletes! With Jae Choi, he’ll make sports news more fun and easy the listen to!
- Weekday Segments
- - Everyday in the second half of Sunnyside Up, we offer a wide array of fun and interesting informational segments including Chatter Box, Health Zone, Easy Econ, Ring Ring Ring!, TrendFormation,and In Focus!
- - If there’s Hollywood in America, then in Korea it’s “HallyuWood”! Gina Maeng will help you perk up your ears into the hottest KPOP celebrity news!
- [Monday] Chatter Box
- A chit chat session with Dani Bacon about the fun and unique adventures of living in Korea as a foreigner!
- [Tuesday] Health Zone
- - How healthy are you?
- To answer this crucial question, Dr. Rana Lee from the Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine gives various information and easy tips on how to keep a healthylifestyle through the scope of Korean Traditional Medicine in our weekly HealthZone segment!
- [Wednesday] Easy Econ
- - Economics is so hard to learn! Easy Econ will make this topic easy to understand!
Reporter 최진석 will show us fun and interesting news on economics!
- [Wednesday] Ring Ring Ring
- - Want to find a way to have a fun chit chat session with DJ Jenny? Every Wednesday, Sunnyside Up will connect with listeners from all around the world!
- [Thursday] TrendFormation
- - To get to know the latest social phenomenons and social fads in the Korean culture! Lina Kwon will update us on the various social trends and cultural movements!
- [Friday] In Focus
- - Every week on Friday, Dr. Kim Byoung Joo from K L & PConsulting will help you understand the hard-to-understand political andeconomic issues in Korea.