* Date : 2021-09-09
- The unrelenting fourth wave in Korea and the government’s tough social distancing curbs are threatening to undercut the country’s fragile economic recovery. We sit down with our panel of experts for their latest assessment of Korea’s current economic health.
- We connect to a journalist in Denmark, where all remaining COVID-19 restrictions are set to be lifted on September 10, to learn more about the country’s strategy to co-exist with the coronavirus.
- Guests In-Studio
- SONG Soo-young, Professor / College of Business, Chung-Ang University
- KIM Sei-wan, Professor / Dept. of Economics, Ewha Womans University
- Skype Interview
- Dr. Jens LUNDREN, Professor of Viral Diseases / University of Copenhagen