* Date : 2020-06-12
CAC Global Summit DAY 3: Discussions on Quarantine Measures
Quarantine countermeasures at a city level are becoming more important.
In today’s session, public health officials from Seoul, LA, Berlin, Rotterdam, and Beijing will share the current status of COVID-19 infection and present cases of their countermeasures.
[Discussions on Quarantine Measures]
Date & Time: June 3, 13:00-14:30 (KST)
Subject: Sharing of COVID-19 quarantine measures by the SMG and major global cities
Chairperson: Choi Jae-Phil (Chief of Infectious Diseases Division, Seoul Medical Center)
1. Na Baeg-Ju (Director-General of Citizens' Health Bureau, SMG)
2. Zachary Rubin (Chief of Department of Public Health, Los Angeles County)
3. Franz Allert (Chief of Department of Health and Human Services, Berlin)
4. Ewout Fanoy (Medical Doctor of Public Health Service, Rotterdam)
5. Xuejun An (Deputy-Director, Beijing Municipal Health Commission)
Panel: Carles Muntaner (Professor, University of Toronto), Chung Haejoo (Professor, Health & Social Policy, Korea University), Tak Sangwoo (Research Associate Professor, Institute of Health and Environment, Seoul National University)