Arirang TV, operated by The Korea International Broadcasting Foundation, is an international English - language network based in Seoul, South Korea.
Launched in 1997, Arirang TV is currently viewed by more than 112.85 million households all over the globe.
Reaching to every corner of the world, Arirang TV is to present an unbiased view and reliable information of Korea to the world through the wide range of programs, news, cultural, educational and entertainment shows, dramas, documentaries, and more 24 hours a day.
arirang channel profile
- Arirang World
- Launch Date: August, 1999
- Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese, Russian, Indonesian, Malaysian and Korean
- Arirang Arab
- Launch Date: August, 2004
- Languages: Arabic, English and Korean
- Arirang Korea
- Launch Date: February, 1997
- Languages: English and Korean
- Arirang Radio
- FM Launch Date: September, 2003
- DMB(Digital Multimedia Broadcasting) Launch Date: September, 2005