The Daily Report #47
World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 14:00 KST
Date : 2021-12-09
- December 8 marked the one-year anniversary since the world’s first COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the UK. In the year since, around 42% of the world’s population have been fully vaccinated and a gradual return to normal life is underway despite a fresh surge in new infections. We sit down with our panel of experts to take a look back the journey we’ve taken since the start of the global inoculation drive, as well as the challenges that remain in our efforts to broaden the access to vaccinations to all corners of the world.
- We visited a COVID-19 screening center in Seoul, where people are lining up to get their tests amid fears over the Omicron variant and the new wave of infections that has been witnessed recently in Korea.
- Guests In-Studio
- Dr. David KWAK, Clinical Assistant Professor / Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- Skype Interview
- Dr. Alice Hyun-Kyung TAN, Internist / MizMedi Women’s Hospital
- Dr. Aruna SUBRAMANIAN, Clinical Professor / Stanford University School of Medicine