ASC Archive : )
World Ch. Schedule : TUE 13:00 KST
|4333||2019-07-18||ASC Archive_NOIR (0716 ver.)||279|
1. JUNYONG thinks the member that fits the [ABYSS] album concept the best is HOYEON, and the reason is because he has diverse facial expressions. (*His original version+slow version were both so cool ><)
1-1. SIHEON thinks the member that fits the [ABYSS] album concept the best is SEUNGHOON, and the reason is because his usual dark behavior and attitude is expressed well on stage. (*SIHEON’s mic was trembling after mentioning SEUNGHOON)
1-2. HOYEON thinks the member that fits the [ABYSS] album concept the best is YUNSUNG, and the reason is because he makes an alluring facial expression which he wants. (*Full of captivating charms)
2. YEONKUK thinks the killing point of ‘Doom Doom’ is DAEWON’s ‘bug eating rawr’. (*3 levels of rawr ①sun eating rawr ②photosynthesis rawr ③the tiger with the sore neck rawr)
2-1. SIHA thinks the killing point of ‘Doom Doom’ is JUNYONG’s high notes that go between 3 octaves. (*3 octaves~ easy peasy~ >< JUNYONG perfected the even higher notes!)
3. MINHYUK’s favorite scene from the ‘Doom Doom’ music video is JUNYONG’s ear covering acting. (*The ear covering pose expressed the fear of falling, and JUNYONG kept repeating this because he knew it would appear in the music video at least once)
3-1. DAEWON’s favorite scene from the ‘Doom Doom’ music video is his own part at the hook of the second verse. (*He was satisfied by his emotional facial expression that was as if he was deep in abyss)
4. DAEWON’s favorite choreography of ‘Doom Doom’ is YEONKUK’s part which is the broken violin. (*But YEONKUK has never played a violin in his life / YEONKUK mentioned this dance but DAEWON wrote it on the board)
4-1. HOYEON’s favorite choreography of ‘Doom Doom’ is the robot dance.
★3 vs 3 vs 3 team competition★
Team names ①SEUNGHOON YEONKUK YUNSUNG : CEO ②JUNYONG SIHEON HOYEON : Wi-Fi ③DAEWON SIHA MINHYEOK : SEUNGHOON
1. NOIR’s acrostic poems
1) CEO(SEUNGHOON)’s ‘Doom Doom’ : Doom – doom doom chit / Doom – doom doom chit?
2) Wi-Fi(SIHEON)’s ‘ABYSS’ : A – hurry and run / BY – it is similar~ / SS– ss~~~
3) SEUNGHOON(MINHYUK)’s ‘NOIR’ : N – NOIR is always / OI – wow~ / R - ......
2. The person who got the most answers right for the emoticon quiz was witty HOYEON! He got the answer as soon as he saw the question!
3. The jukebox of NOIR that was proven through the keyword song quiz was team Wi-Fi!
4. YEONKUK created a choreography for their b-side track ‘DIAMOND’…and it was amazing! Check it out through our rerun! His expression of the diamond was incredible!
5. The final gifts NOIR acquired
1) CEO : bunny cushion, foam roller, energy drinks
2) Wi-Fi : blanket, boardgame
3) SEUNGHOON : penguin blindfold
1. The members’ favorite lyrics from ‘Doom Doom’
1) SEUNGHOON : the rap part of the 1st verse, the lyrics that express ‘Doom Doom’ the best
2) HOYEON : SIHA’s part that goes ‘turn on the speaker switch in your heart’
2. Something that is trending among the NOIR members these days is DAEWON’s ‘rawr’.
And DAEWON who used to be the ending fairy became the ending monster because of his intense ‘rawr’.
3. Music video filming episode
1) SEUNGHOON ripped his pants 10 minutes after changing into them. (*According to SEUNGHOON, it was because of his thigh power)
2) Because of the scene filmed on water, a lot of the members fell down while dancing. But with perseverance, they stood up and continued to dance.
4. SIHA’s charms that make the fan’s heart go ‘Doom Doom’ is his singing. (*He sang the b-side track ‘Hello’♥)
5. If NOIR could go on a tour around the whole world, they wouldn’t choose a specific country. They would go on a world tour. Anywhere that the fans call them!!
|37||2019-12-05||ASC Archive_HINAPIA (1203 ver.)||5|
|36||2019-11-29||ASC Archive_1TEAM (1128 ver.)||17|
|35||2019-11-22||ASC Archive_VICTON (1119 ver.)||43|
|34||2019-11-14||ASC Archive_TOMORROW X TOGETHER (1112 ver.)||80|
|33||2019-11-12||ASC Archive_LADIES' CODE (1105 ver.)||82|
|32||2019-11-04||ASC Archive_JUNG DAE HYUN (1029 ver.)||104|
|31||2019-10-24||ASC Archive_AB6IX (1022 ver.)||150|
|30||2019-10-21||ASC Archive_JEONG SEWOON (1015 ver.)||154|
|29||2019-10-10||ASC Archive_ONF (1008 ver.)||166|
|28||2019-10-10||ASC Archive_TEEN TEEN (1001 ver.)||177|