* Date : 2021-09-14
- COVID-19 still remains as a deadly threat around the globe, but adding to this threat is more outbreaks occurring in different parts of the world. Experts warn that if we don't change the patterns of our everyday activities, there will always be another pandemic waiting in the wings. We sit down with experts to discuss more.
- With the advent of the "untact" or "contact-free" era due to COVID-19, 'metaverse' is emerging as a new shared virtual environment. We look into what the metaverse world is and how it is created and operated.
- Guests In-Studio
- JUNG Ki-suk, Professor / Hallym University Sacred Heart Hospital
- Dr. YOO Byung-wook / International Clinic, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- Skype Interview
- Dr. William PAN, Associate Professor / Global Environmental Health, Duke University