* Date : 2021-09-13
- Seoul and the surrounding regions have become ground zero of Korea’s latest wave of infections, with the capital area accounting for around 70% of all cases reported nationwide recently. We sit down with our panel of experts to get their latest assessment of Korea’s COVID-19 outbreak.
- Japan is continuing to report well above 10,000 daily infections despite a slight dip in the case counts that had reached its peak in August. We connect to health expert in Japan to learn more the latest situation there.
- The delivery services industry is enjoying an unprecedented boom amid the pandemic, but it has come at a bitter cost to delivery workers who are struggling to meet surging demand and tightening schedules. We find out more in our daily report.
- Guests In-Studio
- Dr. KIM Seung-taek, Virologist / Zoonotic Virus Lab, Institut Pasteur Korea
- Dr. David KWAK / International Clinic, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- Skype Interview
- Dr. Haruka SAKAMOTO, Assistant Professor / Dept. of Health Policy, Keio University