* Date : 2021-09-07
- As the COVID-19 crisis drags on, an increasing number of people are said to be experiencing mental health issues including depression and extreme fatigue. Restrictions on mobility have affected our ability to stay physically active, triggering people to become addicted to digital devices, alcohol and gambling. We sit down with experts to talk about how to deal with the 'corona blues'.
- 58% of the Korean population are now vaccinated with at least their first doses. Citizens are continuing to sign up for their shots but there are still a significant amount of people, skeptical about inoculation, saying the side effects of the vaccines are more worrying than the virus itself. We look into the risks and benefits of getting vaccinated.
- Guests In-Studio
- Dr. David KWAK, Clinical Assistant Professor / International Clinic, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- WON Eun-soo, Professor / Chaum Life Center
- Skype Interview
- Dr. Abdel Aziz SHAHEEN, Assistant Professor / Dept. of Medicine and Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary