* Date : 2021-03-26
- COVID-19 vaccinations are underway around the world, but pregnant women, young children and teenagers are exempted from receiving the shots. We sit down with experts to talk in-depth about vaccine clinical trials for pregnant women and children and find out when expecting mothers and children can receive their vaccine shots.
- COVID-19 vaccinations will begin for Korean citizens over the age of 75 from April 1st onwards. Seoul City and the Seoul National University Hospital collaborated together to set up Seoul City's first vaccination center. Our reporter visits the center to find out more about the vaccination process.
- Guests In-Studio
- Dr. KIM Seung-taek, Virologist / Zoonotic Virus Lab, Institut Pasteur Korea
- Skype Interview
- LEE Hyun-ju, Associate Professor / Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
- Dana WOLF, Professor / Head of Clinical Virology, Hadassah University Medical Center
- KIM Byung-cheol / KOICA Global Doctor