World Ch. Schedule : KST
* Date : 2021-03-21
Foreign medical professionals are drawn to Korea even more so than international patients. Why is Korea viewed as an ideal place for professional medical training? Part 1 of the Medical Korea 2021 Conference examines the state of Korea’s international healthcare industry, while Part 2 delves into why Korea is a top destination for doctors to receive professional medical training and acquire clinical experience in state-of-the-art medical technology.
Through interviews with foreign medical professionals who are enrolled in medical training programs at Korea’s leading hospitals as well as the doctors overseeing the programs, viewers can learn about what sets Korea’s medical training apart from the rest of the world and how it appeals to foreign doctors. We also listen to U.S. doctors who completed professional medical and clinical training in Korea about their experience and how it helped them acquire expertise in advanced medical techniques.
- LAAH Hyun-kyung
- Dr. MIN Byung-so, Director / Severance Robot & Minimally Invasive Surgery Center
- Dr. JEONG Woo Jin / Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
- Dr. KEUM Han Joong / Cheongdam Wooridul Spine Hospital
- Lina PARK, Team Leader / Korea Health Industry Development Institute
- Adrienne HILL, Social Media Influencer
Joining via Skype
- Dr. WOO Yanghee Woo / City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center (California, U.S.)
- Dr. Paul HOULE / Cape Cod Healthcare Center (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Dr. Amro Hasan AGEEL / Asan Medical Center