Join Travel Bug’s host Edwin everyday as he guides you through all of Korea’s beautiful tourist attractions, introduces you to all the delicious foods, traditional culture, and keeps you updated on the latest trends in Korea.
- Travel Bug’s Whirlwind World Weather Report
- Dubai? London? Jeju? Or Cape Town? No matter where in the world, we’ll provide a fun take on the latest international weather conditions for some of the most popular tourist attractions around the world.
- Jeju "do-in it"
- Tune in on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to find out what’s happening on Jejudo Island. Get the latest scoop on the concerts, festivals and various other events that you shouldn’t miss out on!
- Join us every Tuesday and Thursday to get the latest information on the exciting festivals as well as many other cultural, historical and folk events that are happening throughout the country!
- Daily Trivial Travel Bug Quiz
- The Trivial Travel Bug Quiz continues!
The question may be "trivial," but the prize definitely isn’t! Make sure you participate for a chance to win some fantastic prizes.
Listen carefully to today’s show ~ to get the answers and win a prize.
- Back Tracking with Travel Bug
- On this segment, we’ll travel back in time to learn about Korea’s beautiful traditional culture.
- Monday: Coast to Coast
- Discover the hidden beauty of Korea!
Find out about the fantastic hidden locations all over the country that are waiting to give you a good time!
- Tuesday: Get Out!
- Get out there and enjoy some outdoor sports by the seas and rivers and in the mountains!
There are tons of outdoor sports and recreational activities that you can try in Korea, so tune in and find out more about them!
- Wednesday: What’s Cookin’
- The K-food craze is taking the world by storm!
We’ll choose a Korean dish a week and tell you about its recipe and interesting information related to it.
- Thursday : Mike’d on Jeju
- This segment is dedicated to Jejudo Island!
Join our very own Jeju resident Michael as he gives you a first-hand glimpse into life on the island, as well as sharing some of the hidden wonders that he’s discovered.
- Friday : Parallel Park-ing
- Does this place seem familiar to you?
Every week, Sue Park takes us to some interesting places and events in Korea that are sure to spark your memory and perhaps make you take a second look at similar places in your country.
- Saturday: Theme Korea
- We’ll provide you with exciting itineraries based on various themes such as food, cultural experience and more!
- Sunday: Fiesta! Fiesta!
- Learn about the diverse concerts and events that willbe happening throughout the week as well as the hot keywords related to traveling. This will be an especially informative segment for those of you traveling on a tight budget.