|1183||DEC 14, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. “Very high” risk 2. First omicron death 3. Moon-Morrison summit 4. Joining the CPTPP 5. "steadily adjust" debt 6. NEET youth
|1182||DEC 13, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Yang Joon-seok: Implication for S. Korea's economy amid population decline
Professor Yang Joon-seok from the Catholic University of Korea discusses the implications for S. Korea’s economy as the population is expected to fall to 37 million in 2070.
|1181||DEC 10, 2021||Zoom-in with multimedia journalist Frank Smith
Frank Smith, a Seoul-based freelance multimedia journalist and Yonsei University adjunct lecturer, discusses the future of North Korea under Kim Jong-un’s regime with this year marking the 10th anniversary of his ruling.
|1180||DEC 10, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Rising Omicron cases 2. Shortening booster interval 3. Private spending rebound 4. Population decline 5. Semiconductor partnership
|1179||DEC 09, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Soaring cases 2. No worse than Delta 3. Democracy summit 4. Peacekeeping pledge 5. RCEP 6. Free lunch
|1178||DEC 08, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. COVID-19 surge 2. Peacekeeping pledge 3. Trip to Australia 4. Capital gain tax 5. More jobs 6. Shipbuilding dominance
|1177||DEC 07, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
Coverage of major news stories 1. Very high-risk level 2. Containing Omicron 3. Tightening loans 4. Foreign ministry budget 5. Election support team 6. Five-Star Global Airlines
|1176||DEC 06, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Kim Byung-joo: Taiwan Strait
Professor Byung-Joo Kim at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies discusses diplomatic relations between South Korea and its regional neighbors on the back of heightened tensions between China and Taiwan.
|1175||DEC 03, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Toughened virus curbs likely 2. Omicron transmissibility 3. Budget passage delayed 4. Push for end-of-war declaration 5. Korea-China meeting
|1174||DEC 01, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Suspected Omicron cases 2. First young covid death 3. Global Posture Review 4. Record exports 5. Tax delays 6. Arctic rain