|1211||JAN 13, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Paxlovid 2. Global surge continues 3. Meeting with religious leaders 4. Hypersonic missile 5. Record trading costs 6. Money supply
|1210||JAN 12, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Apartment collapse 2. High school politicians 3. Chip law 4. Early pension 5. Third-party payments 6. Open to rate hike
|1209||JAN 11, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Omicron surge 2. Global surge 3. Trip to Middle East 4. Defense technology 5. Train tickets 6. Delivery strike
|1208||JAN 10, 2022||GMS Focus with Prof. Yang Joon-seok: S. Korea's economic plans for Lunar New Year holiday
Professor Yang Joon-seok from the Catholic University of Korea discusses the details and effectiveness of the government's blueprint to front-load fiscal spending in the first half of the year.
|1207||JAN 07, 2022||Zoom-in with Consumer trend expert Soo-jin Lee
Soo-jin Lee, a consumer trend expert from Seoul National University and co-author of the popular annual series "Trend Korea" shares 2022 trend predictions.
|1206||JAN 07, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Hypersonic missile 2. Global COVID-19 surge 3. Tax revision 4. Record sales 5. High food prices 6. Bird flu risk
|1205||JAN 06, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Business compensation 2. N. Korean missile launch 3. Inter-Korean railway 4. Modest medal target 5. Record car sales 6. MyData
|1204||JAN 05, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Vaccine pass mandate 2. COVID-19 crisis 3. Omicron less severe 4. Coal export ban 5. Foreign investment 6. Return to North
|1203||JAN 04, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. New Year's address 2. Stabilizing economic pressures 3. Conglomerate pledges 4. Coal exports halted 5. Omicron deaths 6. Soaring cases
|1202||JAN 03, 2022||GMS Focus with Prof. Kim Byung-joo: Russia-China Relations
Professor Byung-Joo Kim at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies discusses the development of relations between Russia and China and its implications and possible outcomes for South Korea.