|1119||SEP 24, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. "Something premature" 2. Post-Chuseok surge 3. Returning home 4. Inflation concerns 5. Korea-Japan talks 6. Chip shortage
|1118||SEP 23, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Post-Chuseok surge 2. Vaccinating foreigners 3. Bank loans 4. Job seekers 5. Fukushima concerns 6. China’s climate commitment
|1117||SEP 22, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Moon at UN 2. Pfizer for kids 3. J&J booster 4. Vaccine diplomacy 5. Shaky stocks 6. US-Australia submarine deal
|1116||SEP 21, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. PCR tests 2. Booster shot debate 3. Vaccine importance 4. Superhuman immunity
|1115||SEP 20, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Yang Jun-seok: Inflation, Unemployment, BOK interest rates
Today, we'll get an update on South Korea's inflation and unemployment situation, and whether the economy has recovered enough for the Bank of Korea to start raising interest rates. Don't miss out!
|1114||SEP 17, 2021||Zoom-in: Park Jang-ho (외무부 국제기구국 부국장)
To commemorate the 30th anniversary of South Korea becoming a member of the United Nations, we're joined by Park Jang-ho, the Deputy Director-General for International Organizations Bureau at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Mr. Park discusses the si...
|1113||SEP 17, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Typhoon Chanthu 2. Second chance 3. Universal pandemic relief 4. State aid 5. ‘Rapid’ emission cuts 6. Bitcoin protest
|1112||SEP 16, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. UNSC meeting 2. Moon-Yi meeting 3. Case for booster shot 4. Seoul Vision 2030 5. Fukushima waste water 6. Queen's message
|1111||SEP 15, 2021||Special Interview with Israel's Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mr. Lior Haiat
September 15th marks the one-year anniversary of the signing of the Abraham Accords, which led to the normalization of relations between Israel and four Arab states: the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco. To look back on this momentous occasion, we're...
|1110||SEP 15, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Vaccines for minors 2. Global vaccination 3. Helping North Korea 4. Google fined 5. Samsung jobs 6. Post-Brexit border checks