|1128||OCT 06, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Virus reproduction rate 2. Vaccinating minors 3. Work together 4. Online shopping surge 5. Global supply chain shock 6. Soft power
|1127||OCT 05, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Pandemic 2. Booster shot 3. Convenience store sales 4. Hotline restored 5. Evergrande property sale 6. California oil spill
|1126||OCT 04, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Yang Jun-seok: Housedhold debt in S. Korea
Today we'll take a look at the different types of debt in South Korea and why the rate it's rising at is concerning for the long-term health of the economy. We'll also examine what steps the government can take to solve this problem. Tune in for more...
|1125||OCT 01, 2021||Zoom-in: Park Si-soo (the Seoul correspondent for SpaceNews)
Today we'll connect with Mr. Park Si-soo, the Seoul correspondent for SpaceNews. Mr. Park will give us the latest regarding South Korea's space endeavors and the technology that powers our space mission. Don't miss out on this special interview!
|1124||OCT 01, 2021||Keyword News (with Song Yoo-jin)
1. Walk-in Vaccines 2. Policy Mix 3. COVID-19 Card Cashback 4. Working in the Pandemic 5. South Korea-U.S. Nuclear Talks 6. Energy Crunch in Europe
|1123||SEP 30, 2021||Keyword News (with Song Yoo-jin)
1. Vaccine Efficacy 2. Global Vaccine Hub 3. Military Rank Transformation 4. Korea-China Nuclear Talks 5. Beijing 2022 under COVID-19 6. Evergrande's Bid for Survival
|1122||SEP 29, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Return to normalcy 2. More foreigners infected 3. Lifting state of emergency 4. Workplace disaster law 5. Battery plants 6. Mitsubishi assets sale
|1121||SEP 28, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. With corona 2. Booster shots 3. Cash back 4. IAEA Chair 5. Germany elections 6. China's power crunch
|1120||SEP 27, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Kim Byung-joo: AUKUS deal
Today, we'll take a look at the recent AUKUS deal signed by Australia, which gives the country a huge defense upgrade in the Asia-Pacific and caused a diplomatic ruckus between the U.S. and France. Tune in!
|1119||SEP 24, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. "Something premature" 2. Post-Chuseok surge 3. Returning home 4. Inflation concerns 5. Korea-Japan talks 6. Chip shortage