|FEB 17, 2014||[Food On The Go] Bean curd and mushroom sandwich||3480|
1 package of bean curd, 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of cheese, 2 tomatoes, 2 pieces of lettuce or mustard leaves, 8 shiitake mushrooms, 1/2 tb of salt, 2 Tbs of cooking oil
Sauce – 4 tbs of soy sauce, 1 tb of sesame oil and 1/2 tb of sugar
1. Cut the bean curd into four equal pieces and sprinkle some salt to remove water from the inside. Pour 1 Tb of cooking oil into a preheated frying pan and cook the bean curd pieces until they turn golden.
2. Cut the ripe tomatoes into 1.5cm-thick slices and remove excess moisture using paper towel.
3. Cut the cheese and ham slices into appropriate sizes. Rinse the leaves and remove excess water.
4. Remove and discard the stems from the shiitake mushrooms and slice the caps. Pour 1 Tb of cooking oil into the frying pan and cook the sliced caps at low heat. Once they are cooked, add the sauce and mix well.
5. With one of the bean curd pieces on the bottom, place lettuce/mustard leaf, ham, cheese, tomato and shiitake mushrooms. Top it with another piece of bean curd.