|JAN 13, 2014||[Jinny's Food On The Go!] Five-step recipe for Seasoned half dried herring||3551|
100g of half-dried herring, 1/4 of an apple, 1/4 of a pear, 50g of radish, 50g of water parsley, 50g of chives, 50g of kelp, 1/2 of an onion
Sauce: 2 Tbs of red pepper sauce, 2 Tbs of vinegar, 1 Tb of sugar, 1 Tb of cooking wine, 1 tb of red pepper power, 1 tb starch syrup, 1 tb of minced garlic, 1 tb of sesame oil
1. Leave the kelp in cold water for 10 min to eliminate the salty taste.
2. Prepare all the vegetables by chopping them into the same size.
3. Peel the skin from the half-dried herring and cut them into appropriate pieces. Cut them into thin slices in the same size as the vegetables.
4. Pour all the sauce ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
5. Add the half-dried herring and the vegetables right before dining.